Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Question Of Blogger Ethics And Integrity, Deceit and Trickery!

A Question Of Blogger Ethics And Integrity, Deceit and Trickery!


After a response to an intended “Post Comment” and two unanswered emails seeking explanation of this individual’s computer conduct, including my intent, absent answer, to deal with the matter in an open post; I do so now and have reported this action as a general spam abuse for blogger review.


“Patrick is an average Christ-seeker.”


I get a lot of email, a ton of it. It get an enormous amount of post reply commentary most of which is “not fit to print” and some so personal that I take the time to personally answer the correspondence, ( I admit, acknowledge, not as timely as I would always like to…has something to do with the minimal sleep I require).


Every so often I run into something that either starts a confrontational exchange that usually terminates when the party gets tired to trying to get through, to them..thick skull, and then there are those occasions that really get under my skin as they strain the boundaries of Ethics and Honesty, Deceit and Trickery. This is one of those times.


I received this offering as a commentary to the post noted, and though it appears innocent enough there is this ( ... ) little hyper linked inclusion, and this type of thing is downright abuse and dishonesty in this writer’s opinion! Just look at the entirety of the intended “for approval” upon moderation offering and you decide.


If Mr. Roberts sleazy technique below is simply an attempt at self-promotion it is at best deceit, and at worst, premeditated abuse premised upon stupidity on my part, and if that be true; his action only adds insult to intended injury.


The Case In Point:


Patrick Roberts has left a new comment on your post "What’s Next For Sarah Palin, Clothing Bill Investi...":


If Palin runs for President in 2012, at least she has name recognition going for her... but that may not work in her favor


Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Patrick Roberts to The Impeachment Hearing Room at November 7, 2008 3:42 PM

noreply-comment@blogger.com


The internal links lead to one: Patrick Roberts - Authors Articles - ArticlesBase.com, who can be found here and here: http://www.kogmedia.com/ & http://www.booksbypatrick.com/ and here: Free Articles by Patrick Roberts on ArticlesBase.com, submit your own articles just like this author. Patrick is an average Christ-seeker. www.articlesbase.com/authors/patrick-roberts/37144.htm

Given that this “writer” is a self-described: “Christ-seeker” I would expect a great deal more integrity than is offered by the sophomoric subterfuge of his cutesy attempted ( ... ) at this blog site where attacks have been more sophisticated, and on two occasions successful.


This is a really cheap shot! I would refer Mr. Roberts to:


http://jergames.blogspot.com/2007/03/blogger-code-of-ethics.html


A Bloggers' Code of Ethics - CyberJournalist.net - Online News ...


And if you feel as I do about his shabby behavior; drop him a line and let him know what you think of his actions as he purports to be providing “For The Enlightenment And Encouragement Of Christ-Seekers”. info@kogmedia.com


Personally, I would be embarrassed into cyber oblivion if I would ever even attempt such a slimy, surreptitious, under handed, deceitful, hypocritical Hyper Link URL construction. Mr. Roberts I think you need to do some self-examination and give some serious thought to the word “ETHICS”.


When I have something to say; I say it! When I have something to advocate people know exactly where I am, where I’m coming from and where I’m heading, and I don’t sneak around hoping someone has their back door open. We are not the liars, sneaks and stupid ones in the political blogosphere. You are not alone, but you really are a sham if what you write has any truth to it at all.


I have several deeply Christian contacts in my Google Groups who are genuine and straight forward in articulating their views, and though we may have differing viewpoints from time-to-time; I respect those view points and the honesty, integrity and sincerity with which they are communicated in our dialog.


You Sir; earn none of those descriptors, only my ire and lack of respect and acceptance for your childish action.

Blogger Code of Ethics

Bloggers' Rights at EFF

Disgusted: Ed. Dickau

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never would have caught that if you didn;t point it out. Sneaky, to say the least___TF